[Lcdproc] Looking for some help

  • From: Louis Ciotti <lciotti AT me.com>
  • To: lcdproc AT lists.lcdproc.org
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Looking for some help
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 18:54:14 -0500

I am trying to get LCDproc to work on an old DX4000 NAS from western digital.  I have installed Ubuntu on the NAS and have been able to connect to the display (a 16x2 LCD) and it shows two lines with the following:

Line 1:  Two solid blocks a space then "LCDproc Server" scrolling and then two more solid blocks the las block has a blinking heart on it.
Line 2: "Cli:0  Scr:0  "

If I can get a kick start on how to get things displayed that would be great. Like if I can get the Host name on it and maybe the IP address of one of the ethernet ports.

Thanks

Lou

--
Sent from Postbox