[Lcdproc] 3-way merge for Elektra

  • From: Dominic Jäger <dominic.jaeger AT gmail.com>
  • To: lcdproc AT lists.lcdproc.org
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] 3-way merge for Elektra
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 18:27:56 +0200

Dear all,

the development of the 3-way merge tool for Elektra (https://www.libelektra.org/) has seen a lot of progress and is now in the final testing stage.
At this point, I would like to remind you that you can support the development by sending me your LCDproc configuration files. This helps me ensure that Elektra is 100% ready to be used for the configuration of LCDproc. Consequently, each contribution is of help for you as well.

Ideally you submit your configuration files via pull request to the git repository at https://github.com/ElektraInitiative/lcdproc-config-files or send an email to me: Dominic Jäger <dominic.jaeger AT gmail.com>

Further information can be found on the GitHub page linked above.

Thank you,

Dominic Jäger

  • [Lcdproc] 3-way merge for Elektra, Dominic Jäger, 10/03/2019