[Lcdproc] 3-way merge for Elektra

  • From: Dominic Jäger <dominic.jaeger AT gmail.com>
  • To: lcdproc AT lists.lcdproc.org
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] 3-way merge for Elektra
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 15:24:31 +0200

Dear LCDproc users,

I am currently developing a new three-way merge tool for configuration files for Elektra (https://www.libelektra.org/). The development of the new tool relies on test cases. Apart from many synthetic tests I'd like to use use real-world data for the tests. This helps identifying which features are important and that those important parts work properly.

I am reaching out to you, as users and developers of Elektra and LCDproc have already successfully cooperated in the past and we are hoping to strengthen this in the future. You can help us build a reliable merge tool by submitting your configuration files via pull request to the git repository at https://github.com/ElektraInitiative/lcdproc-config-files or by sending an email to me: Dominic Jäger <dominic.jaeger AT gmail.com>

Further information can be found on the GitHub page linked above.

Thank you for your valuable contribution,

Dominic Jäger

  • [Lcdproc] 3-way merge for Elektra, Dominic Jäger, 08/22/2019