[Lcdproc] personal time out

  • From: Harald Geyer <harald AT ccbib.org>
  • To: lcdproc AT lists.lcdproc.org
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] personal time out
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 00:28:22 +0200

Hi all,

I'm sorry that I couldn't keep up with lcdproc work in that past weeks.

I have been nominated as candiate for the upcoming national election
in austria. (My special topics are climate crisis and free software.)

Preparing my campaign is eating into my time quite heavily and I
probably won't be available until end of september.

I hope the community will watch the tracker on github. Maybe even
somebody steps forward to prepare the overdue release?

See you all again in october!
Harald

--
Nationalratswahl: Ich trete als unabhängiger Experte für Klimaschutz
und freie Software an! Ich will mit Vorzugsstimmen ins Parlament kommen,

  • [Lcdproc] personal time out, Harald Geyer, 08/17/2019