Re: [Lcdproc] release plans

  • From: Harald Geyer <harald AT ccbib.org>
  • To: lcdproc AT lists.lcdproc.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lcdproc] release plans
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2019 22:52:53 +0200
  • Comments: In-reply-to Ethan Dicks <ethan.dicks AT gmail.com> message dated "Tue, 04 Jun 2019 15:00:32 -0500."

Ethan Dicks writes:
> > Finally and maybe most imporantly the upcoming release will see a
> > version bump of our client language...
> > https://github.com/lcdproc/lcdproc/issues/74
>
> Interesting. I've written a couple of simple clients but I hadn't
> really considered altering the protocol. The part about time input is
> interesting to me since I build a lot of electronic clocks.

Good to know that other people would like to see that too. I probably
won't have time to work on it for this release though - especially since
ATM not even the syntax is flashed out.

Harald

--
If you want to support my work: