[Lcdproc] release plans

  • From: Harald Geyer <harald AT ccbib.org>
  • To: lcdproc AT lists.lcdproc.org
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] release plans
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 13:22:01 +0200

Hi lcdproc people!

I think it is about time to start preparing the next lcdproc release.
If any of you are working on something that they want to get in for
this release, then please speak up now.

Also there are two pull requests on github, where I'd appreciate
reviews or testing by other people.

Finally and maybe most imporantly the upcoming release will see a
version bump of our client language. If you want to see any changes
to the language, now is the time to suggest them. (For probably the
next decade or something if our past development pace is any indication.)

Changes suggested so far are collected in
https://github.com/lcdproc/lcdproc/issues/74 - if you don't want to
propose any changes but have some time to implement one of the existing
proposals, that would help tremendously too.

Harald

--
If you want to support my work:
see http://friends.ccbib.org/harald/supporting/