[Lcdproc] Problems compiling LCDproc 0.5.6 with MUSL

  • From: harald at ccbib.org (Harald Geyer)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Problems compiling LCDproc 0.5.6 with MUSL
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 00:11:57 +0100

Philip Prindeville writes:
> I’ve got most of the packaging done, I think. Have a look at:
>
> https://github.com/openwrt/packages/compare/master...pprindeville:lcdproc

Thanks, that's interessting. Seems like we focused on quite different
things during packaging. We should merge this stuff!

My current state is here:
https://github.com/haraldg/packages/tree/lcdproc/utils/lcdproc

of course this needs to be squashed before doing a PR. Also I still need
to think how to handle the config files.

> I’ll try to build against 0.5.8 in a little bit.

Hm, I guess it will build for you as well as for me. :)

Harald

--
If you want to support my work:
see http://friends.ccbib.org/harald/supporting/