[Lcdproc] Problems compiling LCDproc 0.5.6 with MUSL

  • From: harald at ccbib.org (Harald Geyer)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Problems compiling LCDproc 0.5.6 with MUSL
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 12:15:22 +0100

Hi Philip!

Philip Prindeville writes:
> When compiling under gcc with the MUSL C library and -Wall -Werror (i.e.
> very strict error checking), LCDproc fails to compile (mostly due to
> implicit declarations of functions like time() and stat()).

LCDproc 0.5.6 is already pretty outdated. 0.5.8 will be released in a
few days. Any chance you can test release candidate 2 of 0.5.8?
See: https://github.com/lcdproc/lcdproc/releases

I believe the issues you reported are fixed there.

I also want to mention, that I'm working on an OpenWRT/LEDE package
for lcdproc, that I will upload shortly after the release. If you are
working on something similar, maybe we can pool our efforts together.

best regards,
Harald