[Lcdproc] lcdproc and next Debian release

  • From: harald at ccbib.org (Harald Geyer)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcdproc and next Debian release
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 22:50:35 +0100

Hi!

William Ferrell writes:
> Yeah, an updated release is a good idea. I also still need to finish up the
> web site migration. I'll get this rolling over the coming week.

Now about 6 weeks have passed, is there any news?

Personally, I don't care much about the website, however getting a release
tagged on github in time for debian feels pretty important to me. Do you
have any plans for this? Should I go ahead and do it?

> I'm dealing
> with some distracting health issues but on the plus side they should give
> me some down time to work on this.

I hope you are feeling better already!

All the best,
Harald