[Lcdproc] [Announcement] New mailing list for LCDproc (migrating from omnipotent.net)

  • From: willfe at gmail.com (William Ferrell)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] [Announcement] New mailing list for LCDproc (migrating from omnipotent.net)
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 17:31:48 -0400

I'm so sorry, folks, I should have provided more information. I'll be sure
to get this added to the project documentation / website when I get that
updated (which I haven't forgotten about -- I'm going to spend some time
tonight to work on that, in fact).

In the meantime, you can join by browsing to
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lcdproc-mailing-list/join (which
will prompt you for the desired email address and probably a captcha). I
think you can also subscribe by directly emailing
lcdproc-mailing-list+subscribe at googlegroups.com from the desired
subscription address (as described at
http://webapps.stackexchange.com/a/66411).

I'm disappointed (though admittedly not very surprised) that Google doesn't
make this very clear. Sorry for the confusion. Let me know if you still
can't get subscribed; we may need to look elsewhere for an alternative if
this mailing list offering becomes too much of a pain in the ass.

--
William W. Ferrell
Software Engineer
http://willfe.com/ -- willfe at gmail.com