[Lcdproc] Height in size does not match vSpan lcdproc

  • From: ted1 at telus.net (T ed Ozolins)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Height in size does not match vSpan lcdproc
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 01:13:04 -0600

I'm using an Emerginr EW404000GLY four lines by 40 lcd. In LCDd.conf I
have size=20x4 vspan=4,4 since the lines are treated as two 20
character lines and has two controllers resulting in 4x40 lines.
Looking at my logs, I keep receiving this warning. This is an hd44780
unit as that is how I've used it in the past. This problem is on a
raspberry Pi 2. Do I have to list size twice?

--
Ted Ozolins
Cranbrook, BC

  • [Lcdproc] Height in size does not match vSpan lcdproc, T ed Ozolins, 03/28/2016