[Lcdproc] Migration to github

  • From: github at wilberforce.co.nz (Wilberforce)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Migration to github
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 12:21:59 +1300

Thanks for migrating to a git repository, this will be a great advancement.

Will the cvs history be preserved in the import?

I have some reservations on self hosting, as it means the whole lcdproc is
dependent on one person.... If the host is down or an individual is not
available then lcd proc is down.

Most people have a git hub login - why not just use that?

Cheers Rhys