[Lcdproc] YARD2 LCD driver

  • From: ethan.dicks at gmail.com (Ethan Dicks)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] YARD2 LCD driver
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 12:49:42 -0500

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 12:11 PM, Rainer Geigenberger <yard at yard2usb.de>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I developed a LCD HW called YARD2.
> For LCDproc I made a patch and a driver.
>
> Is it possible to add this to the LCDproc repository / Source ?

Is your hardware available to the world? (Are you selling the YARD2
or are you publishing the design/construction details so folks can
build their own?) Is it a variation of an existing driver or is it an
entirely new driver (not a deciding factor, but it affects how it
would be tested prior to inclusion. A modified driver has to be sure
not to affect the other variations).

-ethan