[Lcdproc] OpenBSD glcd (Cannot load specified object)

  • From: brendanhoran at basstech.net (Brendan Horan)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] OpenBSD glcd (Cannot load specified object)
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 08:12:05 +0800 (HKT)

----- On 21 Feb, 2016, at 9:36 PM, Harald Geyer harald at ccbib.org wrote:
> Hm, you are using a relativ path. You are sure you run LCDd from the
> right directory?

Yep, pretty sure its from the right directory :
bash-4.3# pwd
/root/lcd/lcdproc-0.5.7
bash-4.3# cat LCDd.conf | grep DriverPath
DriverPath=server/drivers/
bash-4.3# file server/drivers/glcd.so
server/drivers/glcd.so: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, x86-64, version 1
bash-4.3#

Also if I start LCDd from a known wrong directory the error is different :
Could not open driver module server/drivers/glcd.so: File not found
Driver [glcd] binding failed
Could not load driver glcd
There is no output driver
Critical error while initializing, abort.
^ "File not found" vs "Cannot load specified object"

> Otherwise this is a strange problem. I'd recommend to use strace to
> see which call actually fails ...

I have the output of ktrace, it should be similar to strace.
Output from ktrace :
https://bpaste.net/show/1a75c6e09102

I hope that is helpful, if not please let me know.