[Lcdproc] Adding support for an obscure CF LCD

  • From: chance.fulton at gmail.com (Chance Fulton)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Adding support for an obscure CF LCD
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 18:36:24 -0500

They are used in qualysquard appliances and I did see the cf-779 on amazon
sold out though. If it's not something you think would be beneficial than I
will look elsewhere to build this driver for my needs. I use this for
offense and was just annoyed that it always tells me "starting".

Thanks for the reply,
Chance

--
Chance Fulton