[Lcdproc] Adding support for an obscure CF LCD

  • From: chance.fulton at gmail.com (Chance Fulton)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Adding support for an obscure CF LCD
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 18:06:50 -0500

Hi All,

I have an embedded box with some weird CrystalFontz LCD. I spoke to someone
at CF and they told me it was built to order so the specs would be with the
company who ordered it.

It's a CFA-779, and I happened across some linux c code to drive the LCD
under Linux. I don't know if it works, but how hard would it be to roll
this driver into the LCDProc package?

C code in question.

https://github.com/sarg/cfa779

I code for a living, but sadly not on Linux, and not in C.

Thanks,

--
Chance Fulton
<chance.fulton at gmail.com>