[Lcdproc] Patch to fix contrast initial issue for glcd

  • From: truongtx8 at gmail.com (Tạ Xuân Trường)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Patch to fix contrast initial issue for glcd
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 23:13:56 +0700

Hi all,
I have a picolcdgfx running lcdproc 0.5.7. The initial contrast value in
LCDd.conf is not applied to my LCD correctly.
When I tried to adjust contrast value from glcd menu, it works.

I've modified littile bit to make it works. Please check mail attachement for
patch.
I'm not an expert in C so I'm not sure is the line I put the code optimized
or not. If not, I hope you can help me put it to the right locaion.
Thanks again for this awesome project.
Ta Xuan Truong.