[Lcdproc] Nightly distributions are out-of-service

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Nightly distributions are out-of-service
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:57:15 +0200

Hello LCDproc users,

I received notice from Guillaume Filion (gfk) that he cannot provide the
nightly builds any longer.

Thank you Guillaume very much for your contribution!

Trying the nightly build scripts myself I found that they do not work as
expected and fixed them (locally).

I am not sure how many people actually use the nightly builds and if you
want to have this service. Tell me!

For now may follow the instructions on [1] to retrieve a snapshot of the
current code.

[1] http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/nightly/

Regards,
Markus