[Lcdproc] Crystalfontz CFA635s

  • From: max at crystalfontz.com (Max Roberg)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Crystalfontz CFA635s
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 15:40:00 -0700

Hello everyone,

I am an engineer with Crystalfontz America, Inc.. Markus has been kind
enough to work with me to troubleshoot an issue with some of our modules
that we initially thought was related to LCDProc.

We've been seeing some modules who's FTDI chip was programmed incorrectly.
If you are experiencing difficulties with a display module that either
fails to power or resets each time you attempt to send commands to it, you
may be experiencing this issue.

We strongly recommend that if you are experiencing this issue that you
contact us either by phone or email at support at crystalfontz.com as we have
come up with a fix for this.

The impact has been fairly low as the issue was caught and fixed right away
but we wanted everyone who may be experiencing the issue to know that a fix
has been created and is available.

Thank you,
Max Roberg
support at crystalfontz.com
Crystalfontz America, Inc.
12412 East Saltese Ave
Spokane Valley, WA 99216-0357
Twitter @Crystalfontz http://www.crystalfontz.com
Phone: 1-509-892-1200, Fax: 1-509-892-1203, US Toll Free: 888-206-9720