[Lcdproc] Patch: New udpnetin driver

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Patch: New udpnetin driver
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 18:26:24 +0200

Hello,

inspired by [1] I developed the attached 'UDP input driver'. With this
driver and any program capable of sending UDP datagrams (e.g. netcat)
you can send key strokes to LCDproc. As UDP is used, the driver is
'stateless' and therefore fairly simple.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/apps/ideatorrent/lcdproc/ideatorrent/idea/3/

The driver is not yet complete, but I thought you may find it useful.

If you like it, I will commit this.

Regards,
Markus