[Lcdproc] LCDproc Sourceforge project switched to new forge

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDproc Sourceforge project switched to new forge
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 10:02:07 +0200

LCDproc users and developers!

The LCDproc Sourceforge project has been upraded to the 'new forge'
version. This brings more features to the discussion forum and ticket
system.

Unfortunately, I am not yet familiar with the permission system for the
'new forge'. So if anything does not work as before, please drop me a line.

Regards,
Markus Dolze

  • [Lcdproc] LCDproc Sourceforge project switched to new forge, Markus Dolze, 04/02/2013