[Lcdproc] Autotools complaining about configure.in

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Autotools complaining about configure.in
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 00:08:40 +0100

On 27.01.2013 13:25, Markus Dolze wrote:
> Hello,
>
> recent versions of autotools complain loudly about 'configure.in' not
> being called 'configure.ac'.
>
> I will soon do copy configure.in to configure.ac. I will not do a
> Repo-copy as this will break the CVS tree, but create configure.ac as a
> new file.
>
> Regards,
> Markus

Hi,

committed this. The change will perhaps break nightly builds.

@Guillaume: Will you please check that the nightly builds are running? I
updated the scripts in scripts/nightly but you may need to update any
local copy.

Regards,
Markus

  • [Lcdproc] Autotools complaining about configure.in, Markus Dolze, 03/25/2013