[Lcdproc] Raspberry Pi 40x4 LCD hd44780-rpi

  • From: kevin at unseen.org (Kevin Walton)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Raspberry Pi 40x4 LCD hd44780-rpi
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:33:26 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

I am looking to connect up a 40x4 HD7780 LCD to a Raspberry Pi.

After some searching and a look at the current nightly build I can only
find support for single LCD modules in lcdproc on the Raspberry Pi.

Has anyone played with enabling support for a 40x4 module (but not checked
it in yet)?

Which GPIO pin would be suggested for the second En?

If no one has started extending I could take a look but my coding skills
are only very basic - is it relatively straight forward to do?

All comments and advice much appreciated.

Thanks very much
Kev

--
Kevin Walton