[Lcdproc] Pictogram specification

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Pictogram specification
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 16:08:16 +0100

Hello LCDproc Developers,

during the past months Stefan Herdler, Wolfgang Hauck, and myself
discussed how to implement pictograms in LCDproc.

One result of this discussion if the pictogram specification which -
still incomplete - is available at [1] and in the CVS tree [2]. Examples
of pictograms on displays we already have drivers for can be viewed at [3].

[1] http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/docs/pictogram-spec.html
[2]
http://lcdproc.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/lcdproc/lcdproc/docs/pictogram-spec.rst?view=log
[3] http://mmdolze.users.sourceforge.net/lcdproc-pictograms.html

We appreciate any comments from the community.

Regards,
Markus