[Lcdproc] Removing the Title from Displays

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Removing the Title from Displays
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 21:28:24 +0100

Am 26.12.2012 15:32, schrieb Cornie Malan:
> Is there an easy way to remove the title line from one- and two-line
> displays?
>
> If not where can I start with implementing a new option in LCDd:
>
> valign = [0:default, -1:remove top line]
>
> and which source files need changes?
>
> C-:

Hi,

titles are defined by the client which created the screen. There is no
option to turn titles off on the server side.

I could think of a way to disable rendering of the title, but this will
not make any sense. You will simple see a blank line then, because
clients still define what is drawn on the screen. And this needs to be
changed.

Which client and display are you using? If you are using the 'lcdproc'
client, which screen do you want to not display a title?

Regards,
Markus