[Lcdproc] Could not load driver xosd.

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Could not load driver xosd.
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 21:21:13 +0100

Am 26.12.2012 15:23, schrieb Cornie Malan:
> A noob request.
>
> I suspect the latest binary distributions were built without xosd.
> pyosd is working and I am running LCDd -f from X.
>
> Can someone point me to a solution please.
>
> C-:

Hi,

the LCDproc project does not build any binary packages. If you installed
LCDproc from a binary package please consult the maintainer of your
distribution specific package.

If you want to build LCDproc on your own I recommend reading

http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/docs/lcdproc-0-5-6-user.html#installation

and

http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/docs/lcdproc-0-5-6-user.html#xosd-howto

Regards,