[Lcdproc] Test

  • From: brent at crystalfontz.com (Brent Crosby)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Test
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 09:20:12 -0700

> I'll foot the bill for the renewal :)

Crystalfontz would be happy to make a donation equal to the DNS and
server fees, and also happy to stay out of any of the registration
process.

I could have my web guy do the Google Adwords for "lcdproc.org" and
make a small add that points to the server IP or to
http://lcdproc.omnipotent.net

Let me know off list and we can PayPal the funds.

We appreciate all the effort the LCDproc team has put in over the
years, and we would love to have the opportunity to help.