[Lcdproc] Test

  • From: willfe at gmail.com (William Ferrell)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Test
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 10:38:38 -0400

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Martin T Jones
<martin at brasskipper.org.uk>wrote:

> That's about the time the lcdproc.org domain stopped working, see
> attached whois output.
>
> I've now tried lcdproc.org on several different computers and ISPs in the
> UK, all show the wrong page, see:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/**projects/lcdproc/forums/forum/**
> 312/topic/5283652<https://sourceforge.net/projects/lcdproc/forums/forum/312/topic/5283652>
>
> I can still access the site at:
>
> http://lcdproc.omnipotent.net/

Nuts. I was worried about this. If anyone knows how long eNom's "automatic
reactivation period" is, chime in so I know when to go renew the damned
domain and get it away from the loon who renewed it for me in 2004 and
transferred it to her hosting company. Otherwise we get to figure out a new
domain name to use for the project :(

Either way, since it was my screwup letting her get involved in the first
place, I'll foot the bill for the renewal :)

--
William W. Ferrell
Software Engineer
http://willfe.com/ -- willfe at gmail.com