[Lcdproc] New Driver: ezlcd3xx

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] New Driver: ezlcd3xx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 06:59:38 +0100

Hi,

On 26.01.2012 22:20, Sergey B wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For the last 3 or so weeks I was working on an lcdproc driver for
> ezlcd3xx. These are not character modules but are smart color LCDs;
> current flagship product is ezLCD-301:
> http://store.earthlcd.com/ezLCD-301.

This sounds interesting.

> I saw posts saying you need diff files to commit to the cvs tree of
> lcdproc. The instructions for adding the driver in LCDproc Developer's
> guide did not work for me. I edited all the config file exactly as
> instructions have said but cannot find autogen.sh. I hope someone here
> can help me figure out how to properly configure all the makefiles and
> create the diff, but in the meantime I have a google code page with
> the driver by itself:

You get autogen.sh when you export/uncheck directly from CVS. It is not
included in release or nightly build downloads. If you already have it,
it will be in '<source dir>/autogen.sh'. If not, you can download it
from http://lcdproc.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/lcdproc/lcdproc/.

Regards,
Markus