[Lcdproc] Some advice on 5.25" bay graphic LCD module or VFD

  • From: kayasaman at gmail.com (Kaya Saman)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Some advice on 5.25" bay graphic LCD module or VFD
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 16:13:37 -0500

Thanks so much for the response Markus :-)

I was looking at getting something like this:

http://www.matrixorbital.com/Economy-Display-MOU-Character-VFDs/c42_20/index.html

or

http://www.matrixorbital.com/Intelligent-Display-Graphic-LCDs/c39_5/p362/GLK12232-25-SM-WB-(Black)/product_info.html

where the second option shows some graph like graphics....

would lcdproc support that or is it just simply standard bargraphs or
block-style graphs that are supported?

Also is it possible to show 'alternating' screens so that say when the OS has
booted the default screen will display a mixture of processes for n-seconds
or minutes? Kinda like CPU for 10 seconds then memory for the next 10 seconds
then system load etc....?

Regards,

Kaya