[Lcdproc] hardware donation

  • From: ryuo at frugalware.org (James Buren)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] hardware donation
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 01:24:47 -0500

I have a nmediapc pro-lcd-b. It fits in a standard 5.25" drive bay, and
interfaces with molex power and usb. It uses either the lis or lis2
driver. I can't remember which. It does work as is under lcdproc under
linux. I bought it awhile back, but since then I no longer really use it.
Would it be of any value to the lcdproc project in any way? If so, any
shipping would have to be within continental USA if there any developers
located here. Please let me know if anything can be arranged with these
restrictions in mind.

  • [Lcdproc] hardware donation, James Buren, 09/29/2011