[Lcdproc] picoLCD improved key input

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] picoLCD improved key input
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 19:34:23 +0200

On 18.08.2011 17:21, Martin T Jones wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have now tested both the key and IR input on my 20x2 display. The
> performance of both is better, it is difficult to be quantitative with
> the IR input but key input is now 100% reliable, I found the
> libusb-0.1 build missed about 1 in 20 key presses.
>
> I think the patch is ready to commit although it would be nice if
> someone with a 20x4 display can confirm that that is OK.
>
> Martin

Hi,

I just had a brief look at the patch and see you put a lot of work in
it. If using libusb-1.0 works that good it should be committed.

However: I am not happy with adding libusb-1.0 to the LCDd core nor
should any driver include core headers (#include "../main.h"). The
events should solely be handled within the driver.

I will have a closer look on the integration of libusb-0.1 and
libusb-1.0 as I will commit a change to the libusb detection soon.

Regards,
Markus