[Lcdproc] picolcd driver on FreeBSD 8.1 AMD64

  • From: cinony at gmail.com (Cino)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] picolcd driver on FreeBSD 8.1 AMD64
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 13:22:19 -0400

I'm trying to compile the picolcd driver for LCDproc on a FreeBSD8.1 AMD64
box. It states that I need libusb before it can compile the driver. i could
be wrong but I thought libusb was added to the base for FreeBSD. I've tried
to manually compile libusb on my box but thats a no go either. I've tried
the libusb port but it states my system already has lib-usb-0.1.12_4

I really just need the driver as its going on to another box, a pfsense
router. Would anyone be able to send me a copy of the picolcd driver and
possible their libusb.so.2 also? If its already compiled on FreeBSD
8.0/8.1/8.2 I'll take it to try.

thanks,

Stephen