[Lcdproc] Supermicro Chassis

  • From: ben.yarwood at juno.co.uk (Ben Yarwood)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Supermicro Chassis
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 18:20:39 +0100

We have just bought a supermicro chassis which has an 16x2 usb connected lcd
panel in the front bezel and are looking to use LCDProc with this.

I am not sure if any of the existing drivers will work and was hoping that
by looking at the supermicro provided driver someone might be able to help.

A link to the chassis itself is:

http://www.supermicro.nl/products/chassis/1U/512/SC512L-260-LCD.cfm

and to the driver is:

ftp://ftp.supermicro.com/GPL/lib_smc_usb_lcd_linux.tgz

Thanks in advance

Ben