[Lcdproc] License of glk driver

  • From: ppokorny at penguincomputing.com (Philip Pokorny)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] License of glk driver
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:48:07 -0800

Sorry. Yes, I do still lurk on the list.

If you need a patch to update the copyright I can work that up. If
it's not 64-bit clean, I would also like to fix that.

I still have a set of tools that go with that driver for generating
custom fonts and images and downloading them to the GLK which would be
handy for people to have.

What were the differences that tripped you up?

Phil P.

--
Philip Pokorny, RHCE
Chief Hardware Architect