[Lcdproc] License of glk driver

  • From: lynx28.wall at gmail.com (Lonnie Wall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] License of glk driver
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:49:16 -0500

I was wondering the same.

I'm working on a new driver for the GLK19264-7T-1U and am referencing this
driver. I had originally started by adding the model to the glk driver but
there were too many differences and the glk driver is not 64-bit friendly...
lots of issues WRT pointers.

Anyway... I'm hoping to have the new driver, glk19264, poblished within the
next couple of weeks.

--Lonnie