[Lcdproc] How to turn off backlight of iMON-LCD at shutdown

  • From: bengt.nilsson11 at spray.se (Bengt Nilsson)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] How to turn off backlight of iMON-LCD at shutdown
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:26:52 +0100

Hi,

Seems to me most agree it's a hardware problem.

Why then, is it possible for Windows to shut down the backlight of the
display when powered off?
(For the picky, Powered off=By Start menu, not power switch or pulling the
cable)

I have a test partition with Win7 used for my Harmony remote control
programming, etc.