[Lcdproc] LCDproc 0.5.4 is now available

  • From: matpoc at mail.ru (Yura Scheglyuk)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDproc 0.5.4 is now available
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 04:19:20 +0600

Hi!

On 20.02.2011 2:44, Markus Dolze wrote:

> Today I released LCDproc version 0.5.4. It is available at Sourceforge
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/lcdproc/files/lcdproc/0.5.4/).
> It features a few new drivers (SureElec, mdm166a) and connection types for
> hd44780 (usbtiny) as well as many fixes to existing drivers and the server
> core. For a brief list see the release notes (link above) or the ChangeLog
> file in the sources.

It's to pity that imon driver charmap support does not included in
LCDproc version 0.5.4. And could you please approve patches for another
two russian charsets? CP1251 used in XBMC; ISO-8859-5 used in XBMC and
some VDR packages - russian EPG comes from satellite in ISO-8859-5 charset.

The our goal is to get "out of the box" product but without this patches
lcdproc is "unfriendly" for russian users.

--
Best regards, Yura Scheglyuk.