[Lcdproc] LCDproc 0.5.4-pre1 available

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDproc 0.5.4-pre1 available
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:53:24 +0100

Hello LCDproc developers and users!

Today I created a pre-release of the upcoming version of LCDproc. It is named
LCDproc 0.5.4-pre1 and is available at Sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/lcdproc/files/lcdproc/0.5.4/).

Please give it a try and test your drivers / devices with this pre-release
until January, 28th 2011. Note that I will not wait for feedback after that
date.

The final release will be created end of January.

If you want to submit fixes / patches please use the following CVS branch:
lcdproc-0-5-4 to checkout a source tree of the pre-release.

Please note that I will not accept functional changes for the new release
anymore.

Regards,
Markus