[Lcdproc] create my own icon → screen!

  • From: leopesto at gmail.com (leopesto)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] create my own icon → screen!
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 21:34:45 +0100

Hi, I just installed cvs-current lcdproc enabling sure-elec driver.

Now, what I want is to make a screen with my logo.

i had already made the icons for make it, and i think I have to put them in
sureelec.c and than recompile, is it true?

than i need a client, which is the best?
I just need to screen this lines:
leosA,leos0,leosE,leosF,leosF,leosF,leosI,leos0,leos0,leosE,leosF,leosF,leosF,leosI,leos0,leosE,leosF,leosF,leosF,leosM
leosB,leos0,leosB,leosR,leosF,leosS,leosO,leos0,leos0,leosB,leosU,leosX,leosZ,leosP,leos0,leosC,leosD,leosD,leosD,leosN
leosB,leos0,leosC,leosD,leosD,leosD,leosG,leos0,leos0,leosC,leosD,leosD,leosD,leosL,leos0,leos0,leos0,leos0,leos0,leosQ
leosC,leosD,leosD,leosD,leosD,leosD,leosD,leosG,leos0,leosH,leosD,leosD,leosD,leosD,leosD,leosD,leosD,leosD,leosD,leosL

here the icons:
http://pastebin.com/LtFXzhJ6