[Lcdproc] Planning for 0.5.4 release

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Planning for 0.5.4 release
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 07:13:55 +0100

Hello list,

the latest release 0.5.3 is now nearly 1 and a half year old. In the
meantime a few new drivers and some improvements have been included.

Therefore I'm planning to make a new release by the end of January. It
will be based on what is -current now. I will start merging to stable
soon and will create a first pre-release around christmas.

Unlike with the previous release where we had a long release cycle to
give people the chance to test it, I will set up a 4 week pre-release
phase (minimum, may be longer depending on my RL work). I will not be
asking and waiting for feedback several times again.

Regards,
Markus

  • [Lcdproc] Planning for 0.5.4 release, Markus Dolze, 12/13/2010