[Lcdproc] lcd2usb titlespeed has no effect

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcd2usb titlespeed has no effect
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:49:05 +0100

Hi,

currently setting the backlight to on/off is supported from remote clients
only.

The brightness levels of 'on brightness' and 'off brightness' are driver
dependend and can only be configured in LCDd.conf or from the server's menu
(if the driver offer brightness control).

Regards,
Markus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------