[Lcdproc] lcd2usb titlespeed has no effect

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcd2usb titlespeed has no effect
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 23:23:44 +0100

Hi,

irmp3d does not use 'title' type but 'scroller' widgets to draw its text.

Scrolling speed for 'scroller' widgets cannot be configured in LCDd but is
defined by the client (irmp3d in this case).

The 'titlespeed' setting works correct if 'title' widgets are used. If you
want to have a different scrolling speed on your irmp3d screen, please direct
this to the irmp3d developers.

Regards,
Markus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------