[Lcdproc] Fwd: lcdproc on FreeBSD with lis driver

  • From: pusateri at bangj.com (Tom Pusateri)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Fwd: lcdproc on FreeBSD with lis driver
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 18:06:48 -0500

So the changes made no difference.

If you remember the initial report, pthread_create() never returns so there
is no error to report.

Here is the gdb log:

Server running in foreground
Listening for queries on 127.0.0.1:13666
[New LWP 100151]
[New Thread 800a221c0 (LWP 100151)]
[Switching to Thread 800a221c0 (LWP 100151)]

Breakpoint 1, lis_init (drvthis=0x800a1c180) at lis.c:514
514 err = pthread_create( &read_thread,
(gdb) n

This is where is hangs. no output after that.

Thanks,
Tom