[Lcdproc] Fwd: lcdproc on FreeBSD with lis driver

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Fwd: lcdproc on FreeBSD with lis driver
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:41:34 +0100

Hi,

while looking at the 'lis' driver I found a minor issue with error
reporting on pthread_create which I corrected. It may have prevented
error messages to show up.

Please try out a yesterday's CVS snapshot from
http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/nightly/. If you need any help on how to
use it, please drop me a mail.

Please run 'LCDd -r 4 -f' and send us that's output.

Regards,
Markus