[Lcdproc] Fwd: lcdproc on FreeBSD with lis driver

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Fwd: lcdproc on FreeBSD with lis driver
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 08:42:43 +0100

Hello,

yes, the LIS driver is the only driver that uses threads. At first
glance I can't see any problem with the code.

Are you sure you are not looking at the second thread launched in gdb?
That thread will only return on shutdown.

Which version of LCDproc and FreeBSD (output of uname -v) are you using?

Regards,
Markus