[Lcdproc] IdeaTorrent for LCDproc

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] IdeaTorrent for LCDproc
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 01:02:30 +0100

"A question that is on man's mind since the beginning of time is: Where
do we come from where do we go?" (lyrics by Running Wild)

While updating the lcdproc.org homepage a found that it once featured an
'idea database' where everyone could send in idea what LCDproc should
do. That database is dead.

I now started a new idea gathering (aka feature request) tool utilizing
IdeaTorrent hosted on Sourceforge. Anyone with a Sourceforge user
account may submit new ideas for LCDproc or vote for ideas of others.

Check it out at http://sourceforge.net/apps/ideatorrent/lcdproc/

Regards,
Markus

  • [Lcdproc] IdeaTorrent for LCDproc, Markus Dolze, 11/23/2010