[Lcdproc] IRLCD driver

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] IRLCD driver
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:48:12 +0100

On 15.11.2010 16:20, ?????? wrote:
> ? ???, 06/11/2010 ? 09:53 +0100, Markus Dolze ?????:
>> On 03.11.2010 16:51, ?????? wrote:
>>> Hi, Markus!
>>> Did you look to my patch? Will you accept it to the next version of
>>> LCDproc? I send you this patch once again on a case if you haven't
>>> noticed my last post whith it (i sent it with wrong subject).
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> have you ever tried to use the display with LCDproc at the same time as
>> the IR with LIRC? Will this work?
>>
>> Tinyusb is a very simple device. However, LCD2USB is very similar (it
>> does not have the IR part) plus you get adjustable backlight and contrast.
>>
>> I was able to test the driver by loading modified tinyusb code into my
>> LCD2USB device and it did work.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Markus
>
> Hi Marcus!
> Yes, I tested LCDproc and IR whith LIRC at the same time. And there is
> no problem! IR part that's the reason why i chouse tinyusb. I whant to
> make own linux based HTPC.
>
> How I understand you accepted my code to the next version of LCDproc?

I renamed the connection type to 'usbtiny' as that's how the device is
called and added the required documentation.

Please try with the attached patch. You will need latest CVS version to
be able to apply the patch.

If it works for you with the new name (don't forget to update your
LCDd.conf) it is ready.

Regards
Markus