[Lcdproc] USBtiny IRLCD Driver

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] USBtiny IRLCD Driver
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 21:25:14 +0200

On 29.10.2010 13:27, ?????? wrote:
> Hi to all!
> I'm from Minsk, Belarus. First of all excuse me for my english (it realy
> bad :) ).
> Today I wrote a "driver"... better to say new connection for hd44780.
> This connection for USB device http://www.xs4all.nl/~dicks/avr/usbtiny/
> (USBtiny RI/LCD, in lcd4linux this device known as IRLCD). Becase of
> this i named connection type for this device in lcdproc - irlcd.
> I didn't write the driver from zero... It based on lcd2usb driver.
> Haw can i share my work? Is there anybody interesting in it?
> I think that USBtiny IR/LCD device is very usefull, simple.
> IR part of device work with LIRC, and there is no conflicts.
> Now i think USBtiny IR/LCD the best and cheapest solution for building
> Linux HTPC.

Hello,

you may send a patch to this mailing list or add it to our Sourceforge
tracker (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=119&atid=300119).

Patches should be against current CVS version (see
http://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=cvs&group_id=119 or download from
http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/nightly/). Please use unified diff format
(diff -u).

We will have a look at it then.