[Lcdproc] USBtiny IRLCD Driver

  • From: sergby at tut.by (Сергей)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] USBtiny IRLCD Driver
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:27:26 +0300

Hi to all!
I'm from Minsk, Belarus. First of all excuse me for my english (it realy
bad :) ).
Today I wrote a "driver"... better to say new connection for hd44780.
This connection for USB device http://www.xs4all.nl/~dicks/avr/usbtiny/
(USBtiny RI/LCD, in lcd4linux this device known as IRLCD). Becase of
this i named connection type for this device in lcdproc - irlcd.
I didn't write the driver from zero... It based on lcd2usb driver.
Haw can i share my work? Is there anybody interesting in it?
I think that USBtiny IR/LCD device is very usefull, simple.
IR part of device work with LIRC, and there is no conflicts.
Now i think USBtiny IR/LCD the best and cheapest solution for building
Linux HTPC.